This is what a normal Monday looks like for me
5: 00 AM — Up for Work. Drink 32oz of water.
Work from 6:00 AM – 9:00 AM and then drink another 32 oz of water.
Work out at the Gym from 9:30-11:00. This was my routine today:
- 30 minutes elliptical “cardio setting” 300 calories burned.
- 30 minutes running at a 2.0 incline. 2.33 miles done 225 calories burned.
- 100 crunches
- 3 sets of 30 of the following: bicep curls, tricep curls, and push ups
All this… without food. Oh, and drink another 32oz water.
11:00-12:00 rest, water, food
- Today I ate some toffee fat bombs at about 11:00
- At about 11:45 I ate my lunch. Mashed Cauliflower with bacon. Ham, pepper jack, and mayo roll up. A side of Hot Chocolate.
- Then I make dinner. Today it’s just 1/2 cucumber and 2 fat bombs. I’ll probably dip the cucumbers into some ranch.
I finish my day at work. I eat my dinner at about 5:00, then I stop eating until the next day. I keep pounding down the water to stay hydrated.