1/8 cup of queso con salsa
2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenderloins
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup of shredded cheese (divided into 2 1/4 cups)
2 Tbs Taco Seasoning (about 1/2 packet)
2 cups of chopped cauliflower
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
4 Tbs Cream cheese
1/2 package of bacon
- Cook your chicken and bacon. I baked both of mine for about 30 minutes at 350.
- Set aside you cauliflower and 1/4 cup of cheese. Mix all the other ingredients into a bowl until it looks like a chunky sauce.
- Add your cauliflower to this batter.
- Check on your chicken. Once it’s ready, shred it! You can use two forks to pull them apart or a salad chopper works, too.
- Mix your chicken in with the other ingredients